Starting date: As soon as possible | Work schedule: Full-time | Employment status: Permanent
As a Replenisher, you’ll be responsible for managing supplies and operations, optimizing sales by keeping track of inventory, and cooperating with suppliers.
Are you interested in the food industry? Are you known for your analytical ability? Mayrand Anjou is currently seeking a passionate Replenisher who is committed to their work and is looking to contribute to their employer’s success.
Your tasks will consist mainly of:
- Make sure there is an optimal level of inventory for the product categories assigned to you, factoring in reception and warehousing capacities.
- Define and maintain the supply parameters of the inventory management strategy.
- Establish and maintain product sales forecasts for supply purposes.
- Analyze and monitor performance indicators (inventory level, turnover rate, inventory budget, product status).
- Follow up with suppliers for any problems with receipt of products.
- Manage supplier returns.
- Update product information in the system.
- Manage store visit reports.
- Work with the negotiator to establish an action plan: inventory surplus / long rotation.
- Manage product listing in the system.
Join the Mayrand team, recognized for its in-depth knowledge and its direction relationships with producers, particularly Québec producers. You’ll be welcomed by a dynamic, innovative team.
Skills required :
- Hold training in procurement (an asset)
- Have one (1) year of experience in retail management or food distribution
- Proficiency with Excel and Word
- Bilingualism essential (spoken and written)
- Be well organized
- Ability to communicate
- Keen analytical ability
- Team spirit
- Initiative and autonomy
- Availability and flexibility
Why work at Mayrand Plus?
- Friendly, dynamic work environment
- Company founded in 1914 and growing ever since
- Advantageous working conditions and group insurance
- 10% employee discount
- Continuing education
- Career opportunities with the company
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org