Start date: As soon as possible | Work schedule: Full-time and Part-time, Evening and Week-end | Job status: Permanent
As a fruit and vegetable clerk, you will have to offer excellent customer service while ensuring you the shelves filling.
Are you interested in the field of fresh produce and motivated by quality customer service? Mayrand is currently looking for dynamic and versatile candidates to grow its fruit and vegetable team.
Your tasks will consist mainly of:
- Place the goods received daily in order to make them available to customers
- Proceed with the supply of products with a focus on Quebec products
- Manage stock rotations on shelves
- Rotate stocks Control barcode labels and see to their accuracy
- Prepare discounted product displays and merchandise them
- Ensure the general cleanliness of the department
Join Mayrand’s fruit and vegetable team, known for its strong knowledge and direct relationships with producers, especially in Quebec. You’ll be welcomed by a group that enjoys sharing within the team and innovating, with new quality products and innovative projects.
Skills and competencies required:
- Grade 5 diploma or equivalent
- Minimum three (3) month experience in handling tasks
- Good knowledge and fluency in French in oral and written
- Be organized-minded
- Collaboration and team mindset
- Initiative and autonomy
- Polite and courteous
- Availability and flexibility
- Capability of forklift driver is an asset
Why work at Mayrand?
- Welcoming and dynamic work environment
- Company established since 1914 and growing at a rapid pace
- Favorable working conditions and group insurance
- Employee discount of 10%
- Continuing education programs
- Possibility to evolve within the company
Please send your resume at email@example.com