Start date: As soon as possible | Work schedule: Part-time | Job status: Permanent | Shift: Evening and Week-End
As a fruit and vegetable clerk, you will have to offer excellent customer service while ensuring you the shelves filling.
Are you interested in the field of fresh produce and motivated by quality customer service? Mayrand is currently looking for dynamic and versatile candidates to grow its fruit and vegetable team.
Your tasks will consist mainly of:
- Place the goods received daily in order to make them available to customers
- Proceed with the supply of products with a focus on Quebec products
- Manage stock rotations on shelves
- Rotate stocks Control barcode labels and see to their accuracy
- Prepare discounted product displays and merchandise them
- Ensure the general cleanliness of the department
Join Mayrand’s fruit and vegetable team, known for its strong knowledge and direct relationships with producers, especially in Quebec. You’ll be welcomed by a group that enjoys sharing within the team and innovating, with new quality products and innovative projects.
Skills and competencies required:
- Grade 5 diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3-month experience in handing tasks
- Be organized-minded
- Collaboration and team mindset
- Initiative and autonomy
- Polite and courteous
- Availability and flexibilty
- Capability of forklift driver is an asset
Why work at Mayrand?
- Dynamic and welcoming work environment
- Growing Quebec company, established since 1914
- Advantageous work conditions and group insurance
- Employee discount
- Opportunities for growth
Please send your resumer at email@example.com or call us at 514 774-2475 (cell)