Starting date: As soon as possible | Work schedule: Full-time, Evening or Week-end can be included | Employment status: Permanent
As Fruit and Vegetable Manager, you will be responsible for managing procurement, department's operations, sales optimization, team and customer service.
Are you in the produce and known for your team leadership? Mayrand Inc. is currently seeking his fruit and vegetable manager, motivated and involved in the business, who leads the activity and the team of fruit and vegetable.
Your tasks will consist mainly of:
- Analyze the department's sales and financial goals
- Develop strategies to ensure its performance
- Stay informed about new products, market trends and competition
- Prioritize and supervise the work of the team on a daily basis
- Train and motivate your team to achieve results and promote sales
- Ensuring compliance with operational and store management's standards
- Check the quantity and quality of the sold items
- Analyze store operations and working methods to ensure product variety and the overall display of the department
- Manage loss prevention and product quality while maintaining an adequate inventory level
- Proceed with the supply of the products while appreciating the products of Quebec
- Ensure the proper maintenance of the equipment, the displays and the work area (general cleanliness of the department)
- Conduct price control and ensure price structures are respected
Join Mayrand’s fruit and vegetable team, recognized for its in-depth knowledge and direct relationships with producers, particularly in Quebec. You will be welcome by a group that likes to share within the team and innovate, with new quality products and innovative projects.
- Have a secondary school diploma or equivalent
- Have one (1) to two (2) years of experience in managing a fruit and vegetable department or in grocery
- Have a sense of organization
- Ability to communicate
- Have a merchant mindset
- Team spirit
- Initiative and autonomy
- Availability and flexibility
Why work at Mayrand?
- Welcoming and dynamic work environment
- Established since 1914 and growing
- Favorable working conditions
- Employee discount
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 514 774 2475 (cell)