Starting date: As soon as possible | Work schedule: Full-time, Evening or Week-end can be included | Employment status: Permanent
As Fruit and Vegetable Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the department manager, managing products' reordering and replenishment, the department's operations, sales optimization, team and customer service.
Are you in the produce and known for your team leadership? Mayrand is currently seeking his fruit and vegetable manager, motivated and involved in the business, who leads the activity and the team of fruit and vegetable.
Your tasks will consist mainly of:
- In collaboration with the manager of this department, he carries out the supply and the merchandising in order to optimize the products' quality
- Train and motivate your team to achieve results and promote sales
- Ensure compliance with operational standards and merchandising guidelines
- Check the quantity and quality of supplied goods on a daily basis
- Analyze merchandising operations and working practices in order to ensure the variety of products and the quality of the products' layout
- Manage loss prevention and product quality while maintaining an adequate inventory level
- Proceed to the reordering of products, paying attention to properly stage products from Quebec
- Ensure adequate maintenance of equipment, displays and work area (general cleanliness of the department)
- Perform price verification and ensure compliance with price structures
Join Mayrand’s fruit and vegetable team, recognized for its in-depth knowledge and direct relationships with producers, particularly in Quebec. You will be welcome by a group that likes to share within the team and innovate, with new quality products and innovative projects.
- Have one (1) to two (2) years of experience in managing a fruit and vegetable department or in grocery
- Have a secondary school diploma or equivalent
- Have a sense of organization
- Ability to communicate
- Have a merchant mindset
- Team spirit
- Initiative and autonomy
- Availability and flexibility
Why work at Mayrand?
- Welcoming and dynamic work environment
- Established since 1914 and growing
- Favorable working conditions
- Employee discount
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 514 774 2475 (cell)