Start date: As soon as possible | Work schedule: Full-time or Part-time, Evening and Weekend | Job status: Permanent
As a delicatessen clerk, you’ll be serving different cuts of deli products and providing excellent customer service.
Are you interested in the field of food and motivated by quality customer service? Mayrand is presently seeking dynamic and versatile candidates to fill a clerk position in our deli department.
Your tasks will consist mainly of:
- Slicing deli products
- Packaging deli products
- Preparing products that are sold in store
- Daily placement of merchandise to ensure availability to customers
- Carrying out stock rotation
- Assisting in the preparation of orders
- Ensure the general cleanliness of the department
Join Mayrand’s fine cheese and delicatessen team, known for its expertise of a large assortment. You’ll be welcomed by a group that enjoys passing on their knowledge and innovating, with new items and quality products.
- Grade 5 diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3-month experience in handling tasks
- Good knowledge and fluency in French in oral and written
- Detailed and cautious
- Collaboration and team mindset
- Initiative and autonomy
- Polite and courteous
Why work at Mayrand?
- Welcoming and dynamic work environment
- Company established since 1914 and growing at a rapid pace
- Favorable working conditions and group insurance
- Employee discount of 10%
- Continuing education programs
- Possibility to evolve within the company
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org