Starting date: As soon as possible | Work schedule: Full-time, Evening or Week-end can be included | Employment status: Permanent
As Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for managing your customer team, sales optimization and customer service.
Are you attracted to customer service and are you known for being a good leader? Mayrand is currently looking for a new manager, passionate and involved, who wishes to develop the activity and the customer service team.
Your tasks will consist mainly of:
- Ensure excellent customer service
- Ensure ready to business operations
- Develop strategies to ensure and enhance customer experience and satisfaction, from store entrance up to final shopping completion
- Collect customer suggestions and remarks, answer to them and enrich Mayrand's customer knowledge
- manage efficiently your resources to ensure a smooth shopping experience at cashiers
- Deliver the financial tasks in store (cash management)
- Manages merchandise returns, exchanges and refunds
- Prioritize and supervise the daily work of the team
- Train and motivate your team to achieve results and promote sales
- Ensure compliance with operational standards in order to manage priorities
- Ensure adequate maintenance of equipment, displays and work area (general cleanliness of the department)
Join the Mayrand team, recognized for its in-depth knowledge and direct to customer relationships. You will be welcome by a group that likes to share within the team and innovate, in order to deliver a unique customer experience, to both individuals and professionals.
- Have a secondary school diploma or equivalent
- Have min three (3) years of experience in managing a customer care team or an operational team in a grocery store
- Have a sense of organization
- Result oriented
- Ability to communicate
- Have a merchant mindset
- Team spirit
- Initiative and autonomy
- Availability and flexibility
Why work at Mayrand?
- Welcoming and dynamic work environment
- Company established since 1914 and growing
- Favorable working conditions
- Employee discount
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 514 774 2475 (cell)