Starting date: As soon as possible | Part-time, Daytime, Evening and Weekend | Employment status: Permanent
As a clerk for the kitchen items department, you will have to offer expertise and excellent customer service in regards to kitchen items appeal.
Are you attracted to the food industry and are you motivated by the quality of customer service? Mayrand is currently looking for dynamic and versatile candidates to increase its team of clerks for the kitchen items department.
Your tasks will consist mainly of:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Place the goods daily in order to make them available to customers
- Participate in the product merchandising
- Ensure the general cleanliness of the department (maintenance of equipment, displays and work area).
- Hold a secondary 5 diploma or equivalent
- Have a minimum of 3 months experience in the field of kitchenware or other related fields (asset)
- Good knowledge and fluency in French in oral and written
- Be attentive to customer needs
- Have a sense of organization
- Initiative and autonomy
- Polite and courteous
- Availability and flexibility
Why work at Mayrand?
- Welcoming and dynamic work environment
- Company established since 1914 and growing at a rapid pace
- Favorable working conditions and group insurance
- Employee discount of 10%
- Continuing education programs
- Possibility to evolve within the company
Please send your resume to email@example.com