Position start date: As soon as possible | Full-time, days | Employment status: Permanent
Reporting directly to the Store Manager, the Inventory Auditor will be responsible for making sure in-store inventory is managed efficiently and for identifying issues with inventory accuracy.
Are you as interested in numbers as in food? Are you known for your organizational skills and thoroughness? Mayrand is currently looking for a passionate Inventory Auditor who is committed to their work.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Make sure all inventory items are checked and processed using internal tools and systems
- Ensure that the inventory is accurate at all times
- Perform control audits
- Account for missing merchandise
- Storewide integrity scan
- Take part in the store's annual stock count
- Keep data up to date in the computer system
- Develop productive and sustainable practices to ensure the accuracy of in-store inventory
- Measure performance and areas for improvement; pursue solutions steadily as you work
- Prepare and train the operations teams to ensure that procedures are followed
Join the Mayrand team, recognized for its in-depth knowledge and quality products. You’ll be welcomed by a group that enjoys sharing with other team members and innovating with new and innovative projects.
Necessary qualifications and skills:
- Have at least 1 year of experience in logistics, customer service or the equivalent
- College diploma or university degree in a relevant field
- Good knowledge and fluency in French in oral and written
- Organizational leadership and the ability to share good practices
- Sense of organization and good management of time and priorities
- Ability to work with computer tools
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Motivated by challenges
- Organizational and process definition qualities
- Team spirit and support for operational teams
- Availability and flexibility
Why work at Mayrand?
- Friendly, dynamic work environment
- Company founded in 1914 and growing ever since
- Advantageous working conditions and group insurance
- 10% employee discount
- Continuing education
- Career opportunities with the company
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.