Starting date: As soon as possible | Work schedule: Full-time | Employment status: Permanent
Reporting directly to the Human Resources Director, the Human Resources Coordinator will support the members of the HR team at the administrative level as well as on various special projects relating to human resources management.
Are you starting your career in human resources and actively looking for a position where you can gain more experience? Are you interested in this field and are you recognized as an asset because of your organizational skills? Mayrand Plus, including both the retail activities (Mayrand stores) and distribution centers (Alimplus-Mayrand Plus distribution), is currently looking for a passionate and involved human resources coordinator who wishes to develop himself/herself within a dynamic HR team.
Your tasks will consist mainly of:
- Participate in the recruitment process (receive applications, organize interviews, write job offers, etc.)
- Organize the arrival and integration of new employees (calendar, uniforms, access cards, employee file)
- Assist in the management process of the staffing cycle of employees
- Coordinate store openings
- Produce various reports related to human resources (HR performance indicators)
- Write internal communications
- Implement HR programs and policies
- Coordinate training activities
- Organize social events and activities
- Assist the human resources team in all other related tasks.
Skills required :
- 1 to 3 years of experience in the field of human resources
- University degree in industrial relations, or in human resources
- Member of CPRH (asset)
- Excellent sense of customer service
- Excellent teamwork capacity
- Excellent communication skills
- Discernment, judgment and discretion
- Autonomy, priority management and sense of initiative
- French / English bilingualism, both oral and written (asset)
- Valid driving license, because the position may require that you visit our various sites
Why work at Mayrand and Alimplus - Mayrand Plus Distribution ?
- Welcoming and dynamic work environment
- Company established since 1914 and growing at a rapid pace
- Favorable working conditions and group insurance
- Employee discount of 10%
- Continuing education programs
- Possibility to evolve within the company
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org