Starting date: As soon as possible | Full day time | Employment status: permanent
Reporting directly to the VP Marketing, Sales and Digital Strategy, the e-commerce orders coordinator will be responsible for organizing the work of the dispatch and store pick-up teams. She will connect with customers to ensure a high-quality online shopping experience.
Are you interested in online business and are you recognized as an asset in the organizational capacity of a company? Mayrand is currently looking for a passionate and involved E-commerce Orders Coordinator who wishes to develop activity, logistics, and E-Commerce.
Your tasks will consist mainly of:
- Make the link between the trading platform and the ERP tool, to transform the customer order and order to prepare
- Take charge of the administrative management of the documents necessary for the preparation and dispatch of goods
- Help manage teams (delivery and pick-up) to have an optimized, clean and efficient place of preparation
- Prepare the work of the dispatch and collection operations teams, being their point of reference
- Keep the data up to date in the IT management system
- Develop productive and sustainable practices with carriers
- Ensure good coordination with the various departments of the store, preparation operations and sales
- Train and coach teams in the use of purchase orders and picking lists
- Measure performance, areas for improvement and work in constant search for solutions
Join the Mayrand team, recognized for its in-depth knowledge and its product quality. You will be welcomed by a group that likes to share within the team and innovate, with new quality products and innovative projects.
- Have a minimum of (2) years of experience in logistics, customer service or equivalent
- Perfect command of French both orally and in writing (English would be a plus)
- Sense of organization and good management of time and priorities
- Ability to work with IT tools
- Organizational leadership and ability to transmit good practices
- Taste for challenge
- Organizational and process definition qualities
- Team spirit and support for operational teams
- Initiative and autonomy, resistance to pressure
- Availability and flexibility
Why work at Mayrand?
- Welcoming and dynamic working environment
- Established since 1914 and growing
- Favorable working conditions
- Employee discount
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 514 774-2475 (cell)