Starting date: As soon as possible | Work schedule: Full-time, Evening or Week-end can be included | Employment status: Permanent
As a manager of delicatessen and cheese, you will be responsible for purchasing management, restocking, department operations, sales optimization, team management, and customer service.
Are you attracted to the food industry and are you recognized as a good leader? Mayrand is currently looking for a delicatessen and cheese manager who is passionate and involved and wants to develop the activity and the team of these fresh products.
Your tasks will consist mainly of:
- Prioritize and supervise the daily work of the team
- Plan the replenishment and production of these fresh produce departments
- Develop strategies to ensure the department's performance
- Ensure the supply of products and respect the inventory rotation
- Stay informed about new products and trends
- Manage loss prevention and product quality while maintaining an adequate inventory level
- Establish health, hygiene and safety standards
- Ensure adequate maintenance of equipment, displays and work area
- Perform or supervise cuts of cured meats, formings, and other products
- Receive goods respecting the cold chain
Join the Mayrand team, recognized for its in-depth knowledge and merchandising performance. You will be welcome by a group that likes to share within the team and innovate, with new quality products and innovative projects.
- Have a secondary school diploma or equivalent
- Have from one (1) to two (2) years of experience in managing a fresh produce department or in the retail trade
- Have management experience is an important asset
- Experience in the wholesale field (asset)
- Have a sense of organization
- Ability to communicate
- Have a commercial sense
- Team spirit
- Initiative and autonomy
- Availability and flexibility
Why work at Mayrand?
- Welcoming and dynamic work environment
- Company established since 1914 and growing at a rapid pace
- Favorable working conditions and group insurance
- Employee discount of 10%
- Continuing education programs
- Possibility to evolve within the company
Please send your resume to email@example.com