Starting date: As soon as possible | Work schedule: Full-time, Evening or Week-end can be included | Employment status: Permanent
As a Customer Service Manager Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting the Department Manager with the management of the Customer Service team, sales optimization, and customer service.
Are you attracted to customer service and are you known for being a good leader? Mayrand is currently looking for a new manager, passionate and involved, who wishes to develop the activity and the customer service team.
Your tasks will consist mainly of:
- In collaboration with the manager of this department, you must ensure the business loan
- Collect customer comments and suggestions and enrich Mayrand's customer knowledge
- Efficiently manage your resources to ensure a smooth purchasing process at checkouts
- Perform cash management
- Manage merchandise returns, exchanges and refunds
- Ensure compliance with operational standards in order to manage priorities
- Ensure adequate maintenance of equipment, displays and work area (general cleanliness of the department)
Join the Mayrand team, recognized for its in-depth knowledge and its direct relationships with customers. You will be welcomed by a group that likes to share within the team and innovate, with new quality products and innovative projects in order to deliver a unique customer experience to professional and individual customers.
- Hold a secondary 5 diploma or equivalent
- Have at least three (3) years of experience in customer service or team management in a food business
- Have a sense of organization
- Ability to communicate
- Have a commercial sense
- Team spirit
- Initiative and autonomy
- Availability and flexibility
Why work at Mayrand?
- Welcoming and dynamic work environment
- Company established since 1914 and growing at a rapid pace
- Favorable working conditions and group insurance
- Employee discount of 10%
- Continuing education programs
- Possibility to evolve within the company
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org